Tour our coffee farm
Karibuni / WelcomeKarunguru Coffee Tours invites all domestic and international tourists to come and experience a different side of Kenya, a side that Kenya is famous for, a side that boosts the Kenyan economy. Here is an experience of Kenya’s black gold; Kenyan coffee! We welcome you to the Karunguru Estate Coffee Farm for a coffee tour that will take you through the journey that coffee has to go through before getting to your cup! The lush green country environment dotted with scenic hills, smooth valley and fresh country air is located 20 minutes from Nairobi’s city centre
- A short welcome that includes the history of the farm and an introduction into the process of coffee
- Tour around our farm to various sites which are synonymous with the coffee process from the young seedling to water processing, drying and hurling of coffee.
- Welcome to a buffet style lunch with a drink that you can enjoy at the gardens in a picnic style, or formally in our old English style ballroom. All the vegetables we serve are grown on the farm.
- We then sit outside in our lush gardens for a coffee tasting experience where you taste different grades, types and varieties of coffee paired with various small pastries, i.e chilli coffee, bambooi nfused coffee, vanilla coffee among others.
- After this you can buy an array of items from our farm, coffee, jam and honey at very affordable prices!
The Coffee tour includes: